Delivery rates as follows:
|Ireland incl NI||Up to 1kg||€8.00|
|Ireland incl NI||1kg - 10kg||€12.50|
|UK||Up to 1kg||€15.00|
|UK||Over 30kg||Contact us|
|Rest of World||Any weight||Contact us|
We endeavour to ensure you are happy with your purchase. If however you change your mind when you purchase online, please contact us directly by calling 353 + (0)87 7860645 or e-mailing email@example.com.
- You have 14 days in which to return the item(s) purchased.
- Once the item(s) is received and checked, a refund will be issued to you within 14 days.
- Please include the original order confirmation
- Please post your item(s) by registered post to Gladys Vintage, Unit F4, Enterprise Business Park, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin. (You must pay for delivery of the returned item).
Items will not be refunded where:
- The item(s) in question have been worn.
- Any damage to the item(s).
- Original packaging and tag is missing.
We provide details of each of the vintage pieces we sell including the condition of the item(s). As vintage clothing is not brand new, you should expect some wear and tear which will be detailed as much as possible. All items once ordered are photographed before delivery.
Can I cancel my order?
If the order has not been dispatched, we will be in a position to cancel it and issue a refund. In order to do so please call 353 + (0)87 7860645 as soon as possible.
The item(s) I purchased is faulty/not fit for purpose, what can I do?
If you feel the item(s) you have purchased is faulty or not fit for purpose, we can offer you a full refund including delivery charges. We will arrange for the order to be picked up. In this case please contact us within 24 hours of the delivery by calling 353 + (0)87 7860645 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Where should I send my returns?
Please post your item(s) by registered post to Gladys Vintage, Unit F4, Enterprise Business Park, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin. (You must pay for delivery of the returned item).